Want to know more about FeisWorx services?
Cream City Feis
Changes and payments close at noon Tuesday, October 20. Please make sure your registration is up to date before that time.
IMPORTANT - The feis has been moved to Orange, CA. It will be held outdoors on the grounds of the Doubletree by Hilton Orange County.
Payments are now being accepted for this feis. The late date has been extended to Saturday, October 17, but there are paid caps so the feis could close before that date. If you are intending to particpate in this, you should pay for your registrations right away.
Irish Rose of Texas and Houston Harvest Feis
Payments are open. Please remember that these feiseanna have paid caps.
Colorado State Championships & Fall Feis and Centennial State Feis & Western US Region Junior Belt
Payments are now being accepted for these feiseanna.
Feile Na Nollaig and The Christmas Feis
Registrations are open, but we will delay taking payments until a later date. We will email all registered dancers once payments are allowed.
Feiseanna and COVID-19 Restrictions
We're excited that several organizations are making it possible for dancers to get back to feis-ing. Before paying for your registration, please be sure that you understand any special rules that the feis may be imposing. These rules are there for YOUR safety and health and the safety and health of other participants.
There may be other rules that are imposed by local or state governments. You need to research these on your own since they will be changing over time as governmental organizations assess conditions in their areas. These rules may involve things like wearing masks and quarantine after travel from out of state.
Current Southern Region Feiseanna:
- Irish Rose of Texas Feis (Nov 7, Houston, TX) - NEW DATE!!!
- Houston Harvest Feis (Nov 8, Houston, TX) - NEW FEIS!!!
- Texas Capital Championships & Feis (Nov 21, Buda, TX) - NEW DATE!!!
- Live Music Capital Feis & Championships (Nov 22, Buda, TX) - NEW DATE!!!
Current Western US Region Feiseanna:
- CIDA Championships (Oct 31-Nov 1, Orange County, CA)
- Utah State Championships (Oct 31, Salt Lake City, UT)
- Colorado State Championships & Fall Feis (Nov 7, Denver, CO)
- Centennial State Feis & Western US Region Junior Belt (Nov 8, Denver, CO)
- Las Vegas Championships (Nov 21-22, Las Vegas, NV)
- Feile Na Nollaig (Dec 5, Palm Springs, CA)
- The Christmas Feis (Dec 6, Palm Springs, CA)
More Feiseanna are coming soon. Watch for:
- Murray Winter Feis (Dec 19-20, Manchester, NH)
- New Mexico State Championships (Jan 2, Santa Ana Pueblo, NM) - NEW DATE!!!
- Feis On The Rio Grande (Jan 3, Santa Ana Pueblo, NM) - NEW DATE!!!
The following future feiseanna have been cancelled due to COVID-19 concerns:
- Arkansas State Championships & Feis (Nov 14, Fort Smith, AR) - CANCELLED
- Diamond State Feis (Nov 15, Fort Smith, AR) - formerly Ozark Mountain Feis - CANCELLED
If you want to know when these feiseanna open for registration, please take advantage of our feis notification email. Use the checkboxes at the bottom of your User Information form (log in and click the Edit My User Info button). New feis announcements are sent on a region basis, so please opt in to receive announcements for all of the regions you are interested in.