Want to know more about FeisWorx services?
Please support the vendors who provide links to our website
Arizona State Championships & Feis, Columbus Feis, Missouri State Champsionship Feis, St. Louis Summer Feis - payments and changes close at noon on Tuesday, July 29. Unpaid entries will be dropped after that time.
Current Mid-America Region Feiseanna:
- Columbus Feis (Aug 1-2, Columbus, OH)
- Missouri State Championships (Aug 2, St. Louis, MO) - NEW FEIS!!!
- St. Louis Summer Feis (Aug 3, St. Louis, MO) - NEW FEIS!!!
- Milwaukee Feis (Aug 9, Milwaukee, WI)
- McMenamin Academy Feis (Aug 10, Milwaukee, WI)
- Kansas City Feis (Aug 30, Kansas City, MO)
- Rock River Valley Feis (Sep 6, Chicago, IL)
- The Minnesota Feis (Sep 27, St. Paul, MN)
- St. Paul Autumn Feis (Sep 28, St. Paul, MN) - NEW FEIS!!!
- Chicago Pat Roche Feis (Oct 11-12, Chicago, IL)
- MHG Halloween Feis (Oct 25, Chicago, IL)
Current Mid-Atlantic Region Feiseanna:
- Southern Tier Feis (Aug 16, Binghamton, NY)
Current Southern Region Feiseanna:
- American Pride Feis (Sep 13, Nashville, TN) - NEW DATE!!!
- Oklahoma State Championships & Feis (Sep 20, Oklahoma City, OK) - NEW VENUE!!!
- Florida Suncoast Feis (Sep 27, Tampa, FL) - NEW DATE (this year only)!!!
- Tampa Bay Feis (Sep 28, Tampa, FL) - NEW DATE (this year only)!!!
Current Western US Region Feiseanna:
- Arizona State Championships & Feis (Aug 2, Phoenix, AZ)
- Cowboy State Feis (Aug 22-23, Casper, WY)
- Hidden Valley Feis (Aug 30-31, San Diego, CA)
- Lewis & Clark Feis (Aug 30, Seaside, OR) - NEW FEIS!!!
- Feis Na Mara (Aug 31, Seaside, OR)
- Long's Peak Feis (Sep 6-7, Estes Park, CO)
- Portland Feis (Oct 11-12, Tualatin, OR)
- Comerford Halloween Feis (Oct 25-26, Anaheim, CA)
More Feiseanna are coming soon. Watch for:
- Oktoberfeis (Oct 3-5, Thornton, CO)
- Feis An Fhomhair (Oct 10-12, Calgary, AB)
- Irish Channel Feis (Nov 8, New Orleans, LA) - NEW FEIS!!!
If you want to know when these feiseanna open for registration, please take advantage of our feis notification email. Click the checkbox at the bottom of your User Information form.